Terms and Conditions
Subject to change for Public Holidays and
Christmas/New Year period (24 Dec to 1 Jan)
- Patrons will not be able to enter the facility prior to the commencement of the session they are booked into.
- Patrons will be required to vacate the centre at the end of their session.
- Patrons will be able to book into a session up to a week prior to the session.
- Online bookings will not be available once a session has commenced, please phone ahead or drop in to check if spaces are available.
- Please consider your booking carefully, bookings can be rescheduled up to 12 hours before the session commences, however refunds are not available.
- Season Pass and Visit Pass holders need to book in the season / visit pass service to confirm their swim time.
- Casual entries must be booked and paid for through the online portal.
- Patrons are welcome to arrive without booking, however note that entry is only possible if capacity exists and you will be required to provide details on entry.
Parties and group bookings – Please contact the Manuka Swimming Pool on 02 6295 1910
Parties and group booking times must correspond with the session times of:
- 9.00am to 12.00pm
- 12.30pm to 3.30pm
- 4.00pm to 7.00pm
To manage COVID-19 capacity restrictions we have several sessions available for patrons to book.
Lap Swimming Only
Weekdays 6.30am to 9.00am
Weekends 8.00am to 9.00am
9.00am to 12.00pm
12.30pm to 3.30pm
4.00pm to 7.00pm
Note : Lap swimmers please consider the weather prior to making a booking for pool sessions as lap lanes may be limited during hot weather conditions.